Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Blog

I don't know how active I will be on this blog, but I wanted a space to keep my writings whenever I have a good breakthrough with God. I am going to post them so that maybe someone, somewhere, can also benefit from these words. I am not claiming them to be powerful, but I do hope that they are meaningful to someone.

Most of these writings will have been from either my scripture time or just my walks/talks with God. Whenever He lays something on my heart to share, this will be my way of sharing. I hope that someone is able to benefit from these words.

I'm starting this blog 9/4/12 but I am adding writings that I have previously written so the dates are going to be before this one, so bear with me.

Thanks, take care, and God bless.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment